- Contaminomics Home
- Your Business
- Product Information
- KIMTECH* Gloves
- Technical Information
- Contact us
Get the latest news and product info
Use the Greenmeter to measure the reductions in waste, space, cost and environmental impact that could be achieved by using either KIMTECH SCIENCE* STERLING * Nitrile or GREEN NITRILE Gloves.
CO2 reduction of Kg per year, equivalent to planting trees.
Waste reduction of tonnes per year, a % decrease.
Space reduction of cases per delivery, a % decrease
Cost reduction of £ per year, a saving of £ per 1,000 gloves.
• Data for Generic Nitrile gloves and Generic Latex gloves is based on real data for KIMTECH SCIENCE* Blue Nitrile gloves and KIMTECH SCIENCE* PFE Latex gloves.
• 1 mature tree absorbs 22Kg of CO2 per year (www.coloradotrees.org).
• CO2 emissions for a standard diesel truck of 0.327Kg/Km (www.epa.gov)
• CO2 creation for combustion / decomposition of Latex and Nitrile gloves is 20% of mass. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
• Waste reduction considers both the gloves and the packaging.
• KIMTECH SCIENCE* GREEN NITRILE gloves: 250 gloves per dispenser box, 1500 gloves per case, 6.8Kg per Case, 1800 cases per truck.
• KIMTECH SCIENCE* STERLING NITRILE* gloves: 150 gloves per dispenser box, 1500 gloves per case, 8.7Kg per Case, 1000 cases per truck.
• Generic Nitrile gloves / KIMTECH SCIENCE* Blue Nitrile gloves: 100 gloves per dispenser box, 1000 gloves per case, 9.1Kg per Case, 1000 cases per truck.
• Generic Latex gloves / KIMTECH SCIENCE* PFE Latex gloves: 100 gloves per dispenser box, 1000 gloves per case, 11.3Kg per Case, 1000 cases per truck.